When I was a little girl, my parents would plant a row of sunflowers along our backyard fence. The flowers would get bigger than our little, blonde heads and they grew higher than our fence. (At least that's how I remember them-being enormous-but I was much smaller then.) They were always a joy to see grow. This wreath was inspired by those happy summer memories.
- Smoothfoam Ruled Wreath
- Kunin Eco-Fi Plus felt in black and white
- Adhesive Technologies 0288 Cool Tool Ultra Low Temp Glue Gun
- Ad-Tech 2201110 Multi Temp Glue Stick, 7/16-Inch x 10-Inch, 10-Pack
- Faux Sunflower blooms
- Cut the black and white felt into strips. I cut 1.5" x 6" strips and alternated them, using the ruled wreath as a guide. I hot glued the strips in place.
- Hot glue sunflowers onto the wreath. Add ribbon accents.
My fellow designers have outdone themselves with the Smoothfoam wreaths. Please click here to get TONS of inspiration. I promise you won't be disappointed,