I’m pleased to announce that I am teaching a beginner’s embroidery class at the Vancouver Art Space in November. Here’s all the information.
Embroidery 101: Stitch a Gnome
November 9, 2017
Skill Level: Beginner
The holidays are coming! Join Laura Bray and create some Gnome Hoop Art. In the class, you will learn the basics of hand embroidery. Learn how to:
- Transfer designs and patterns to fabric so that you can turn any drawing into a embroidery pattern.
- Hand Embroidery stitches: Back Stitch, Satin Stitch, and the French Knot.
- Tips and tricks for successful stitching. Laura has been stitching since she was in the sixth grade and will share plenty of advice for both new and experienced stitchers.
All supplies are included:
- Gnome embroidery pattern that you can use over and over again
- Cotton fabric
- Embroidery hoop
Basic embroidery supplies to use during class:
- Embroidery floss
- Transfer pens and pencils
Hurry and sign-up today. Spots are filling up fast!
Vancouver Art Space is located inside the Vancouver Mall. Use NW Entrance near Macy’s.
8700 NE Vancouver Mall Drive. #206 Vancouver WA, 98662