Blog Hop with Buttons Galore and Glue Dots
Father's Day will be here before you know it. We usually have a BBQ or a picnic to celebrate so I decided to create a cute drink charm to wrap around my husband's glass for the occassion. That way everyone will know who the "Best Dad" really is. These are so quick and easy to make!
- Round, scalloped circle cut from scrapbook paper. I used a paper punch.
- Removable Glue Dots
- Two strips of paper with BEST DAD printed or stamped on it.
- Using a glue dot, attach a button to the center of the paper circle.
- Glue strips of paper with the BEST DAD message onto the back of the circle, with the message facing towards the front of the paper. Place them at the bottom of the circle. Now you have a Best Dad Award!
- Wrap a length of ribbon around your glass and cut to size.
- Attach to the glass using Glue Dots. Glue Dots are great for this project because, when the Father's Day party is over, you can easily remove the drink charm from the glass.
- Using Glue Dots, attach the Best Dad Award onto the ribbon.
AND there's a coupon code for you!
I have to say, the Best Dad around here is my model. He's handsome, smart, a great father, and is willing to be a model for my blog. Is there really anything more a girl could ask for?