This post is sponsored by Expo International. I received product and compensation for this post. The project and opinions are my own.
The holidays always mean lots of parties which also means dressing up and looking your best. One of the ways I love to save money is to update accessories for clothes I already own. I created this no-sew headband that will dress-up any holiday outfit and can be worn in two different ways to get two totally different looks. Wear it across your forehead for a Boho or Roaring 20s look or go more traditional and wear it as you would a regular headband.
- Raffia Sunflower Applique in Red
- Faux Leather Braid Trim-1 yard
- Round, black hook and loop fasteners
- Hot Glue
- Measure the size of the head the headband is being created for. I just took the leather braid trim and wrapped it around my daughter's head, adding an extra inch to the end.
- Hot glue the hook and loop fasteners to the ends of the faux leather braid trim. Remember that one side of the fastener should go on the outside of one end and the other should go on the underside of the trim on the other end.
- Place headband back on head. Decide where you want the applique to on the headband. Mark it, remove the trim from head, and hot glue the applique onto the trim.
- Wear proudly.
Not in the mood for accessories? This project can also be use to dress-up a gift!