Thanks for all the love for my DIY Sushi Costume last week. I promised to share a tutorial to make sushi headband, so here we go….
- Kunin Eco-fiPlus(TM) Premium felt in green, white, black, pink
- Craft glue
To make felt sushi
- Cut a strip of pink felt measuring 1" x 6". Run glue along one side and roll it up.
- Repeat Step One using green felt.
- Cut a strip of black felt measuring 1" x 11". Run glue around one side and roll it around the pink and green rolls. Make sure it fits tightly around the rolls.
- Cut a strip of white felt measuring 1" x 11". Run glue around one side and roll it tightly around the rest of the "sushi roll".
Repeat steps above to create 2 sushi rolls.
- Cover a headband in black felt.
- Cut a strip of green felt measuring 1" x 4". Cut fringe along one side. Glue onto headband.
- Arrange sushi and chopsticks onto headband and glue in place.