Last month, I made a cute, felt tree skirt for the Kunin blog. You may have noticed on the post the cute, felt, candy ornaments I showed. They are so quick and easy to make and you only need scraps, so I thought, if you need a last minute gift, you might want to whip some up. Here's how:
- Red and white felt strips measuring 6" x 1"
- Basic hand sewing supplies
- Red embroidery floss
- Place one strip of red felt on top of a white strip and roll them up.
- Put a pin through the center of the candy roll to hold it in place.
- Thread a needle with red embroidery floss and run it top to bottom through the candy center.
- Run it back through in the opposite direction to create a loop to hang the ornament.
- Knot and remove pin.
- Place candy ornaments into a bag for gifting.
Note: Alternate between placing a red strip on a white strip of felt and a white on a red. It gives the ornaments different looks.