I offer professional business coaching for creative individuals and small business owners. Please find more information about my current pricing and programs here:
What people are saying about Laura Bray’s Coaching Services
"Laura Bray is the best creative business coach I have ever worked with. I have worked with many and the service, concern and commitment to growing my business has only been there with Laura working with me. I have paid for very high end coaching services and did not get what Laura provides at a much better rate. I would tell everyone that needs a creative business coach, to work with Laura Bray. I don't brag about people unless I have received excellent, service, good quality, customer service/support and a product that will help me get my business going and growing." –Aleta Jacobson, Artist, Writer, Teacher
Electronic Newsletter Consulting
Need help getting your electronic newsletter campaigns out? I offer a range of services that will help you, including:
Newsletter Development: $500.00
- Design a monthly newsletter for use in marketing campaign. Project scope includes:
- Research and make recommendations for utilizing a third party newsletter service based on client’s current subscriber list and marketing goals.
- Customization of the third party’s newsletter template.
- Assist client in setting up a system for growing a subscriber list.
- Create written processes and procedures for a monthly campaign. Includes recommended processes for tracking results and effectiveness of campaigns. Includes up to 2 hours of training in these processes and procedures.
- Develop an editorial calendar for the next six months.
- Create and send out first newsletter.
Monthly Newsletter Services: $300.00-$1000.00/quarterly
- Create and send out a monthly newsletter. Content can be provided or ghost writer services are available.
- Review and report on effectiveness of previous month’s newsletter campaign.
- Review subscriber list growth and make recommendations for list growth as necessary.
Please contact me to get a proposal.
Meet the Coach/Consultant
Laura Bray worked as a financial controller and business consultant for 12 years before she rediscovered her creativity and used her business knowledge to build her business, Laura Bray Designs™. She now spends her days creating craft tutorials for companies such as Plaid, Velcro™, Smoothfoam, Rit Dye, and Kunin Felt. She has appeared on PBS and When Creativity Knocks. Her work has been featured in publications such as Somerset Life, Apronology, and Romantic Homes.
An artist with MBA, Laura helps other creative business owners build their businesses and find balance and intention in their lives and work. Laura’s consutlting and coaching style focuses on traditional marketing strategies, business advice, and organization skills in a creative and easy-to-understand way.