I had one of those unusual Sundays. The kind that unwinds it self slowly from sunrise to sundown as opposed to the usual kind of Sunday that seems to unravel in mere moments, on a mad race towards Monday. I took full advantage of the slow day.
- I stitched up some tiny pincushions for the sewing kits I'm making for next weekend's Patchwork show. While I stitched, I watched my favorite show, Lark Rise to Candleford.
- I listened to the Wailing Jennys' Bright Morning Stars album while I made homemade Rosemary Graham Crackers from Crackers & Dips: More than 50 Handmade Snacks .
- I read most of Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail (Vintage). I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's engaging, but not what I was expecting. Did you read it? Did you like it?
- I had dinner on the patio with my husband and daughter. My husband grilled steaks and made a delicious potato and turnip gratin. Why does dinner always taste better when someone else makes it and you eat it outside?
- I made smores from the homemade graham crackers I mentioned. They were a hit (to say the least).
I hope you had a lovely weekend too!